Thursday, August 28, 2008

...hmmmm...

I fell in love to a guy,
without any reasons why,
all of a sudden, it just happened,
without knowing when it'll end.

I'm not expecting on anything,
but I know there will be something,
for this feeling I have inside,
it will hurt me in time.

Though I tried to let go,
of the feelings that always on flow,
coz I know deep inside of me,
it's impossible of him to love me.

I did surrender a thousand times,
and telling myself all the lies,
that I never tried loving him,
and I already forgotten the feelings.

But one day, without me waiting,
he approaches me smiling,
and uttered the words I long to hear,
and with those words, I fall a tear.

At first, I thought I was only dreaming,
and i just trying to believe in,
after all my dream came true,
that there will be me and you.

5 comments:

glaiglay said...

hala kinsa na?????uie??????

simple living said...

kaila kuh kinsa ni!!!

bwahahahahaha..

rejserenity said...

bwahahahaha.. kaila pud ko weeeh...

hahaahahhahaha.! ala lng weeeh.. pati pud c gly kaila jud hahahahaa atik2 pa jajajaja

geLan eam said...

whew.. kaila pud ko kinsa inu hinala.. but to tell u honestly, dili to xa. 6 letters pud pero lahi..

gets??

hannah hernandez said...

wow kaila mo.???
cge nalng kaila
pud ko..
kung kinsa na te gel..!!!
uiiiieeee.!!!
hmmm... la lang
joiners au ko..
hahaha